Let the holidays begin!
BubbleBooks wants to reinforce your knowledge while having fun this holiday, and it has reduced their Apps prices from 2.69 euros to 1,79 euros*
Remember with our Apps you can also practice a second language.
Have fun learning, and playing with Tembo and his friends!
BubbleBooks has created, especially for you, free traditional material to reinforce your knowledge.
Complimentary activity for the App “Tembo 2. Step by step with Tembo”
In order to facilitate some complementary traditional activities, which the child can perform to promote their learning, BubbleBooks provides additional material that the child can manipulate with or without the use of the iPad, although we recommend to use both in order to get a greater learning benefit.
Here is a complementary activity that children will enjoy playing and have fun doing!
- App Tembo 2 Step by step with Tembo (If you do not have the app, the activity might be done with just the material. However, we recommend to work with the application as a complement).
- BubbleBooks memory templates (printable PDF)
- Coloured pencils
- Scissors with blunt tip
Advice on how to create the activity:
For the simplest level we recommend that you print 2 times the template with the characters.
- For a higher level, whe
- For the simplest level we recommend that you print 2 times the template with the characters.
- For a higher level, where the child can recognise words, we recommend that you print a template of characters and a template of the flashcards with words.
- Create groups of several children corresponding to the amount of iPads*.
- Guide them to work with the application according to their reading level.
- For P3, or low reading levels, we recommend turning off the text option and select the reading option “Auto play”.
- For more advanced reading levels, where they start to recognise words (P5) we recommend you to guide the children to adapt the text to their readability needs (text and background color and font), and select the options “I read” or “read it to me”.
- We recommend that teachers also guide the children in the game levels included in the App (P3 and P4 levels are simple, p4 and P5 are medium and high levels).
- After having completed the activity with the App, provide coloured pencils, scissors and the templates printed out of the PDF’s.
- Now the kids can color and cut the cards.
- Groups of children can manually play the memory game, with or without a time limit.
This activity can also be done with their parents at home.
We recommend to prints the templates on a white cardboard paper, because regular paper is very thin and transparent and also it is not generally recommended for this type of activity.